Grandeur of the Seas Review

The WORSE cruise, dirty ship and nasty service.

Review for the Southern Caribbean Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
Lilianagc
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

The worst cruise ship I have been on. The ship and the room smelled horrible. I found a used condom underneath the couch of the cabin, underneath the bed, I found dirty towels and a lot of litter. The glass to go to the balcony was dirty, the carpet was full of litter, and I found a lot of dust, litter, and hairs underneath the vanity and inside of the drawers. The shower curtain was dirty, the shower head was broken, and it didn't stay stable, making the water go everywhere in the bathroom. The shampoo holder was broken. The bathroom had a spot to put tissue paper where I hadn't seen a box in the last 12 nights. The entire staff was extremely unorganized. Especially when it pertained to the debarking of the ship.

The drinks were watered down even the paid drink tasted like water. The food was very bland.

Guest services had horrible customer service, I went through issues about 9 times, 5 of them were because my husband's door key and mine weren't working, and they had to change it five times. The Internet wasn't working and they didn't do anything about it and when it worked it was very slow. Also, they informed me to be in room C on deck 4 at 6:30 am the day of the debarking, and was already 7:00 am and no one appeared in the room, from there I called guest service, I spoke with Stephen and he told me that someone should be with me shortly, 30 minutes passed when I decided to walk to the guest services, them is when Sthepen told me that it has been an update and that I have to wait by the desk and someone will come and escort me outside, (a special treat, because I did the embarkation in Jamaica instead of Miami). I waited there another 20 minutes until Mis. Nobody came to inform me that I could go down again and make the huge line when I was there since 6:00 am, being the first one, I ended up making a huge line, no one escorted me outside and no one talked to me or told me anything at all. They did not care and did not even think to walk me down to make me skip the line due to the inconvenience that I had. They didn't care at all. Very poor customer service.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Grandeur of the Seas Cruise from $236

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.