MSC Seashore Review

Professional, elegant and soothing atmosphere

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on MSC Seashore

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Cabin: Deluxe Balcony
Manhattan Restaurant
Manhattan restaurant

This cruise ship and the staff are the best. They are professional in every way. My wife and I booked this cruise for our anniversary. Smooth process from day one of booking. We dined every night at the Manhattan. Food was great I have no complaints. Our server Marvin was polite and made sure we were taken good care of. The complete staff in the Manhattan restaurant went above and beyond. The ship was always on time at arrrival and departure. This ship is beautiful and someone is cleaning or maintaining the ship at all hours. We always came back to a clean room with new towels, bed made and room vacuumed. This cruise is perfect for the family, or just you and your significant other. We will be coming back you can count on that. Thank you MSC Seashore for a great enjoyable experience. Thank you to all the workers and unseen crew that makes such a larger operation like this run efficiently. At the end of the day it's a team effort. Everyone counts that makes this cruise such a enjoyable unforgettable moment in life. Thank from my wife and I. We feel in love with the cruiseline and will be booking more in the future with our family.

Deluxe Balcony

Clean, great flow throughout the cabin. Perfect size for two.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seashore Cruise from $169

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.