Carnival Radiance Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Our group photo on Catalina Island
My wife and I sharing a sunset on our cabin balcony
Sunset from our cabin balcony
Family photo with Rory(our Stateroom attendant)
Breakfast with our family
My wife Geneva and I (Wil) during breakfast
My brother Shawn and wife Mary during breakfast
Our daughter Imanne and her fiancé Triston during breakfast
My brother Jeremy and girlfriend Sabrina during breakfast
Me my two sons (Cortney and Elijah)and Triston (soon to be son in law) during elegant evening event
My wife Geneva and two daughters ( Desiree and Imanne) during elegant evening event
My brother Trevor and wife Lee Lee during breakfast ( my nephew T.J. standing directly behind them)

We had an amazing time on this cruise. There was 15 in our group - Wil (myself ) Geneva (my wife) Imanne (daughter) Triston (soon to be son in law) Desiree (daughter) Cortney(son) Elijah (son) Shawn ( my brother) and Mary( his wife) Jeremy (my brother) and Sabrina ( his girlfriend) Trevor ( my brother) and Lee Lee ( his wife) Maleah ( niece) and T.J ( nephew). My wife and I along with three of our children ages 24, 21, and 16 stayed in Captain Suite room. The room and huge balcony was awesome. My son in law (to be) proposed to our daughter on said balcony. Additionally, our Stateroom Attendant Rory was the BEST. My two sons really connected with Rory. Our evening dining crew Shailesh, Manuel and Erlina were all Outstanding. They really made our dining experience exceptional. Overall, it was an enjoyable and memorable trip with people we love. Thank you for this wonderful experience Carnival Radiance.

My and I along with three of our children stayed in Captain Suite room. The cabin was clean spacious and very comfortable. The oversized balcony was amazing. We shared beautiful sunsets, conversation, glasses of wine and our soon to be son in law proposed to our 26 year old daughter on said balcony. Additionally, our Stateroom Attendant Rory was the Best. My two sons ( ages16 and 21) immediately hit it off with Rory. Rory took great care of us during our stay in cabin. Thank you Rory!

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Radiance Cruise from $214

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.