Carnival Paradise Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

I will start by saying the staff was nice. But... Our room smelled like sewage and arm pits. The food was disgusting every night. There were no activities. This ship is old and very out dated. We had a family of five. Our king bed was two twin beds unevenly put together. Our children beds were in the wall, it took over 2 hours for someone to come and assist with pulling them out. I have cruised on four other ships and I have never been so disappointed. Then they charged your card and additional $90 per cruise staff you encountered during your stay. We had $90 × 5 charged on our card. I will never take this ship again. Now I'm questioning Carnival as a company. There are hardly an doors to outside access. This ship needs to be deeply cleaned, the floors are stained, there was no big screen. The pool is so small only 30 can swim comfortably. The best thing was kids zone. I don't know how we would have survived 5 days with that service. I want my money back!

It was cleaned well, but there was a sewage and under arm odor coming from the bathroom.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Paradise Cruise from $263

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.