Scarlet Lady Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

I purchased to travel the Dominican, my boyfriend 1st cruise. 56 b- day. We never had been, been to the DR, wed been to Bahamas several times, it's considered a filler stop/ cheap trip. Virgin stated a person fell ill and had to be air lifted, this is unfortunate, (I hope the person recovers and is doing well) people have made their transition on ships and it takes it 4- 6 hrs maybe off course. I believe they could have done a better job in accommodation. We had 3 straight sea days. We had to reschedule reservations, and the itinerary was to say the least turned up side down. We paid for excursions in the DR, NO refund . he Bahamas, it was nothing to do. We were unable to get reservations for any night at Extra Virgin. Bathrooms could use extra signage. Our balcony was dirty. The service from overall staff waitress, cleaning, the people walking around was great. The value for the money would have good if virgin would have done a better job in handling the diversion.

The layout of the cabin was good/ functionality good. The cabin itself was clean and nice. Service good. The balcony wasn't clean on arrival (hair and sticky floor). Even on balcony cleaning day it wasn't cleaned.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $936

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.