Viking Venus Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

From the minute we walked on board we could feel the elegance of a Viking Ship. Our State Room was ready and it was what I expected and more. The choices of food are outstanding, and many I have never had before. Service on the ship made us feel like family, all crew members we encountered go above and beyond to help you. Some excursions were cancelled due to high winds at port. Whenever leaving the ship we were offered bottled water and on return an hot drink. Tea time was fun and although I drank a Latte everyone else enjoyed the tea. Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather we did have to miss a port which was very disappointing and caused us to spend an extra day at sea. This will not prevent us from cruising again. We are already booked for an Alaskan Cruise next year and looking for another cruise in 2026

Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

Cabin was spacious. The chairs and bed very comfortable. Plenty of closet and storage room. Bathroom was a great size including the shower. The robes were great to have, the slippers also. My husband wear a size 13 shoe and our steward went out of his way to find him a pair that fit. Nice makeup take. Plenty of usb plugs along with outlets. Lighting is great. The mini fridge was very useful as I had brought some of my own wine. Also requested code zero to replace regular soda.

Port Reviews

Alta

Very small area and the included excursion was ok spend way too much time in the Alta Museum would have rather stopped by the old church and at least took pictures from outside.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Venus Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.