Carnival Miracle Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

This was our fourth carnival cruise. Our second cruise on the miracle. we loved the miracle and the staff and the food and everything so so much the first time around we decided to do a second trip on the miracle about a year later.

Embarkation went smoothly. Our cabin was nice. The bed was comfortable. The water was hot. Our room steward was fantastic as always. The food was good. The steakhouse was great. However, I did notice there were less staff floating about. The staff that was there weren’t that friendly. Nobody knew our names except our room steward. But that would be expected as it seemed like each staff member was doing the job of two or three staff members and just working their butts off! Coffee maker was broken outdoors on the Lido deck, the entire cruise. Seemed like icemakers were constantly broken. Not too big of a deal, and it did seem like their technicians were trying to fix them.

My problem was on day three when I couldn’t get off the ship. I was told since we didn’t get a zone number we had to wait until 1230 or 1 o’clock. We missed our excursion. when we went to get off the ship, the man was rude to us. The man didn’t inform us that if we had an excursion, we could still be able to get off at a different deck. I went to guest services that’s when guest services told me since I didn’t have a zone number we couldn’t exit until 1230 –1 o’clock. We weren’t told until after the fact that we could’ve exited on deck three midship for our excursion our excursion wasn’t booked through carnival. I guess the positive side is I was in my cabin the night before, and couldn’t hear the loudspeaker. But that is also how I missed going down to get my zone number. Oops.

Our cabin was nice everything worked. The bed was comfortable.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

Also, mixed reviews. Being bombarded by people trying to sell you stuff telling said people NO! walking away while the people still follow you trying to sell you stuff. Port staff were awesome. But let me tell you the guys running the tender boats don’t seem to be getting tipped all the people on those boats getting back on the cruise ship have already been bombarded and harassed into double paying and tipping 12 different people before they got on that tender boat. The guys run the tinder boat are the ones that deserve to be tipped. They do all the work. I still love Cabo.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $451

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.