Carnival Sunshine Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

This was not my 1st cruise with Carnival, but it may be my last. I know this ship isn't the newest, but I stayed on older and smaller ones in the past that put this to shame!

The Food- It was terrible, from the scramble egg soup in the morning all the way to the tougher than leather "Prime Rib" at dinner. It was bad. The buffet was the same food they served at dinner. Just somehow worse. I can't stress how bad the food was. Even Guys burgers was worse on this ship than others. Best meal I had all week was at McDonald's when I got off the ship in Charleston.

The service- Get ready to be harassed at every turn! If you're sitting on the Lito deck don't expect to enjoy the sun, expect to say "I don't want your alcohol" everytime someone walks by...My waiter at dinner could not grasp the fact that we didn't want to buy booze! He would just smile and say "Are you sure?" It was infuriating at how often you are solicited. They are merciless! My two under 21 daughters couldn't even escape the madness!

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunshine Cruise from $489

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.