Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

This cruise was a gift to my daughter for her 18th birthday. We enjoyed the refreshing pools, bubbling hot tubs, delicious adult beverages, scrumptious steak house, fancy dining room, bountiful buffet, outdoor burger bar, fun entertainment, amazing photographers, and relaxing environment. We enjoyed mingling with our fellow cruise goers, or reading books poolside while basking in the sunshine & sipping margaritas and pina coladas. All the staff is helpful and very accommodating! What a lovely little cruise!! This was my 3rd time on this ship in 6 months, and looks like I am going again really soon because I received a certificate for a FREE CRUISE!! Each cruise was unique in its own way and all were equally amazing. I always have a magical experience and create memories that will last a lifetime. This cruise is short but sweet, the perfect weekend getaway! I am cruising through life, one port at a time!

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.