Oasis of the Seas Review

Great customer service, staff was kind and friendly!

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Oasis of the Seas
Jackson T.
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024
Traveled with children

I went on this cruise with my friends and family, and we all had a great time. Because of the big size, it was a little hard to navigate, and The waters were a bit shakey. Other than that, it was mostly smooth sailing. We had a great time, but we did have to miss a stop due to safety issues in Haiti. Perfect day in Coco cay by Royal Caribbean was one of the nicest private islands I've ever been on. It had multiple slides, pools and beaches. Dining was great, Shadiek and Ikomang were our waiters. They always had a smile on their face and we're glad to serve us. Performances and entertainment were awsome. There was trivia, name that tune, karaoke, and even a belly flop competition. I'm so glad I went on this cruise. the staff were so nice, and we will definitely recommend this family friendly experience for anyone who has been on a cruise many times before, or for a first time!

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Oasis of the Seas Cruise from $259

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.