Quasar Grace Yacht Review

A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ADVENTURE...A DREAM COME TRUE!

Review for Galapagos Cruise on Quasar Grace Yacht
Ann Goforth
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

I was extremely fortunate that my husband gifted me a Galapagos trip on the Grace for my 70th birthday. This trip far exceeded my highest expectations, it was simply exquisite! The scenic beauty, adventurous excursions on land and at sea, and the convivial company of 14 other guests (who became family day two), made for a ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience that I will always treasure.

The Grace is an intimate but beautiful and luxurious yacht. The crew was exceptionally friendly, providing excellent service at every turn. The food and drinks were delicious and plentiful. We stayed in A-4, the roomiest cabin on board with double-sided windows, conveniently located on the top deck next to the bar. We found our cabin to be very comfortable.

Perhaps, and most importantly, we have our EXPERT GUIDES, Walter and Lola, to thank as they generously shared their wealth of knowledge and provided us with multiple, spectacular adventures. Also, thank you to our travel guides, Diane and Paul Schicke, and to the mothership, Quasar Expeditions, a family-owned company ranked number one for travel in the Galapagos six years running. I highly recommend this trip, it was the DREAM OF A LIFETIME!

Response from DianeS, CustomerSuccessHero2

Dear Ann, What a joy to read about your extraordinary 70th birthday celebration with us on the Grace! We are deeply honored to have been part of such a milestone in your life and delighted...

previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.