Radiance of the Seas Review

10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

Let me start by saying that I am a pretty laid back guy. Out of the dozens of cruises we’ve been on, I’ve been to guest services over an issue maybe twice.

We were traveling with a group of 8. My in laws and their dad were in one room. Several weeks before the cruise we called to verify it was one twin bed and one king bed in the room for them, as he is 80 and cannot get on a bunk bed. They assured us there was. Of course, when we get there, there is a bunk bed. After going back and forth through guest services he managed to switch rooms to an interior room on the other side of the ship. This is the only good thing they did.

My wife and I were traveling with our one year old. Of course, a couple days into this trip he got sick and had horrendous diarrhea. We went through 84 diapers in about 6 days. It was so bad we had to resort to throwing water on him instead of wiping, due to the bad diaper rash. I’ll come back to throwing water on him instead of showering in a bit.

Just awful. Room temperature hovered in the 80s all day and night even with air on full blast. Flooring in bathroom peeling up. Humidity in the room was insane, which would explain the black mold on the ceiling. Room stewards were even worse.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Radiance of the Seas Cruise from $312

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.