Carnival Radiance Review

P-Dub
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

I'll start this review by saying I hadn't initially booked this sailing, originally we were booked on the Panorama for the 9th of December but due to engine problems, the ship was dry docked. That being said we paid little to nothing for this cruise nor did I have many expectations as this was my first time sailing with Carnival. For reference, my first cruise was on Harmony with Royal, which was an all-around astonishing time.

We started the cruise by arriving late (we had 10 am check-ins) for embarkation at around 1130 and walked straight onto the ship. My initial thoughts were that the ship was overall in good appearance albeit a 25-year-old ship.

The first issue we ran into was the layout of the ship, even after watching walkthroughs on YouTube it took us the first couple of days to figure out where everything was. The 5th floor which contains the Casino, Red Frog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Piano Bar, and some shops is one of the only floors you can walk from Aft to FWD. The common area bathrooms seemed small, with one or two stalls and people waiting to use them.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Radiance Cruise from $214

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.