Iona Review

Room for improvement

Review for the British Isles & Western Europe Cruise on Iona
Rijk
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

My daughter wanted to visit Holland as her grandmother was Dutch, we had to travel in the school holiday as she works in a school. There were several issues we had; we had a lovely relaxing couples massage and then experienced a hard sell of the products, practically being 'tricked' into saying yes. My daughter wanted to buy a drinks package but,apparently we both had to purchase a package,which would have been a complete waste of money for me.On one occasion we left a card on the door handle to order a room service breakfast for the following day, the instructions being to leave the card out before 10pm, however it was never collected. The biscuits left with the tea and coffee in the cabin were extremely lacking and certain items were not replenished. I have been on several cruised with P and O over the past ten years and,in my opinion, they are not as good as they were. On a positive note, the staff were lovely and always helpful,the cabin very comfortable and the food, for the most part, very good.

previous reviewnext review

Find an Iona Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.