World Traveller Review

Beautiful ship, great cabin & restaurant service, deplorable response to delay

Review for Antarctica Cruise on World Traveller
MTknitter
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

Last year I started looking for a trip to Antarctica to fulfill a goal of visiting all 7 continents. When I contacted my travel agent about a Viking Expedition she suggested I try Atlas because of the small ship and special pricing being offered. I took her suggestion. While I loved what I saw of Antarctica, I regretted the decision to book with Atlas.

My friend and I arrived a few days early in Buenos Aires and enjoyed exploring the city. On 2/24/24 we joined our fellow passengers for our charter flight to Ushuaia. We had a beautiful day seeing Tierra Del Fuego National Park and then boarded the ship, where we were greeted with champagne and canapés in the Atlas lounge while awaiting our checkin, which didn’t take long.

Our Navigator Suite was lovely. Large sitting room with sofa, chair, and desk; bedroom with the beds separated for us; separate closet area with lots of room for both of us; great bathroom with 2 sinks, tub, walk in shower, and a separate water closet; plus a large veranda.

Our suite was beautiful and comfortable. Loved the sitting room, huge veranda, spacious closets and large bath.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a World Traveller Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.