Carnival Miracle Review

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2024

The live music around the ship was really good. The ship was clean and the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was so-so. I didn’t really care for the food available around the pool (which should probably be improved bc the service was very slow and just okay tasting). Didn’t love the Lido deck food, which all looked about the same to me. Would have loved a different section of gluten free options. I liked the sushi for purchase and I’m glad it was available. The dining room food was great the first night, maybe the second, but took a definite dive for nights 3 & 4. Nice drink options though.

We usually cruise with Royal Caribbean, but thought we’d try Carnival again bc it fit the number of days we had available to cruise and I hoped maybe the food would be better than RCI (which has also majorly declined in recent years). Turns out, nope, maybe cruise food is just going downhill all together.

Preferred RCI dancing type shows, but loved the Newly Wed Game on Carnival.

Clean

Port Reviews

Catalina Island (California)

Enjoyed the shops, rented a golf cart. Would love to bring the kids one day and do the ropes course, parasailing, and zip-line.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $454

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.