Allure of the Seas Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

This was my first cruise. I absolutely loved it and cannot wait to go again. The amenities were amazing. And the service was unmatched. Every area of the ship was spotless. And everyone was helpful and friendly. The lovely woman who kept our room spotless and made a new animal shape out of towels each day was fabulous! Her name was Sue and I cannot say enough about her service! The shows on the ship were awesome; including Mamma Mia, a Comedy Show and lots of live music. The food was superb and we never had to wait for a seat! Co Co Cay was paradise! The beaches were immaculate and the water the most beautiful color; with swim up bars, snack shacks, a huge buffet, beach chairs, beautiful pools, sporting areas, etc. We got the drink package and it was worth every penny. Specialty coffees, smoothies, protein drinks, softdrinks, flavored water, along with alcohol beverages are included. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean and Allure of the Seas!

Balcony room on the 12th floor and it was great! Plenty of room, comfortable beds, clean, and the bathroom was nice. The cabin was bigger than I expected.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Allure of the Seas Cruise from $226

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.