Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

The Rear Bar and Restaurant and seating area
Swimming with the Pigs in Grand Bahamas
Here Piggy Piggy
Swimming with the pigs Grand Bahamas
Coming back aboard ship from shore excursion on the Grand Bahamas
Souvenir Shop coming back through customs.
VIP lounge awaiting to board ship in Pam Beach. Danish and muffins and sandwiches as well as Coffee and drinks

I booked this upon learning of Jimmy Buffet"s passing. I wanted to celebrate my birthday which also happens to be National Margarita Day (Feb. 22) and celebrate the life of Jimmy Buffet. We were not disappointed! From the minute we entered the VIP lounge waiting to board ship, to entering out stateroom....we were treated like royalty! The ship and crew were amazing! The colors, atmosphere and music made sure you were in the vacation mode and had the vibe of a tropical island getaway. The food selections suited everyone's tastes and cravings and the entertainment was delightful. So much to take part in that you did not have to venture off to a shore excursion. I did however choose to "Swim with the pigs" as it was on my bucket list, and it did not disappoint. Where can you go enjoy a deserted island unspoiled with tons of "Merchandise shops" clogging the scenery and spoiling the solitude of the island. The Pigs were such a treat not seen anywhere else and an experience not to be forgotten.Being "forced" to wear my birthday sash garnered attention of passengers and staff alike and showered me with such hospitality. The capacity of the ship was smaller than my prior

cruses and that was a treat. There were enough places to interact if you chose to do so or places of sweet retreat if needed. The stateroom appointed so nicely and very roomy and comfortable, which was a blessing as I got a touch of motion sickness for my first time! But it, like the cruise passed quickly and it was sad to find ourselves back in port far too soon. We spent our time enjoying a final breakfast and Bloody Mary and leisurely awaited for those in a rush to get home to their chaos until it was time to give up our Island time. We will be back and have already enjoyed sharing out memories with others.

AMAZING!!!!! Clean, bright, fresh and colorful! Loved the touch of having robes hanging in the closet. Also liked having the personal safe. Having the TV on with safety briefings when we entered our stateroom was a nice feature as well.

Port Reviews

Palm Beach

Easy and accessible. Small port and easy to find. Took a ride share to and from the airport. Very easy and streamline to check in and check baggage. Less than 15 minute process!

Freeport

super streamline process. Easy and accessible to get through customs .Last chance to pick up some souveniers to take home.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.