Explora I Review

this was the most amazing experience of all cruises that I have been

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Explora I
ANALISA GONZALEZ
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

Form the moment you enter your suite ( it is an all-suites cruise with terraces), you can’t believe the size of the suite, the size and comfort of the bathroom, and the comfort of that bed. The balcony is a very nice size with a table and 2 chairs, for in room dining and a launch chair for a total relaxation. The details of the room from the automatic light on the bottom of your night table so you can get up at night without fear, the vanity with everything you need to be very comfortable doing your make up and the walking closet, stole my heart.

The kind attention from all staff of the cruise, the food so well thought for a an amazing experience in culinary greatness. All meals and drinks included, no main dining, and that is a great concept since you can just eat where you want with no set time for it. There are only 2 restaurants that need reservations but it is included. The pool areas where amazing with an infinity pool that looks into the ocean and sunset.

The Spa, the entertainment, there are no words, to explain how amazing this cruise was, it has spoiled me forever, I will not look at a cruise ship in the same way again. Kudos to Explora for a wonderful and unforgetable experience.

Amazing!! there are no words, the walking closet, the vanity, the size of the bathroom and shower, the comfort of the bed, the terrace with a launch chair for relaxation and a dining table with tow chairs, and all the small details, makes this the best cabin I have ever been.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Explora I Cruise from $2,698

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.