National Geographic Sea Bird Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

I had never been on a cruise and am delighted that the Lindblad/NatGeo trip on Seabird was my first. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone who worked on the cruise was amazing. Each person made me feel like I was the most important person on the boat. The food was like eating at a five star restaurant. The outings, which were included were great! I almost got to pat a gray whale and I had plenty of close encounters. The educational parts of the trip made the trip! We were given photography class, kayaking lessons, many interesting talks on whales, birds, mangroves, etc. Did I mention there were sand dunes??? So beautiful and fun to walk across to the Pacific Ocean. This cruise is a photographers dream. Such great scenery and did I mention the whales! If you take this trip you will love it! Everyone I met on board, which I think was literally everyone because there were only about 40 guests, was happy with their experience.

next review

Find a National Geographic Sea Bird Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.