Costa Toscana Review

Feel sorry for Europeans. Let me explain…

Review for the Middle East Cruise on Costa Toscana
Luis D Garcia
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

Out of 15 cruises on 5 different cruise lines this one has been the worse and the worst part is a European couple already had warned us on a NCL ship in the Caribbean to stay away from European cruise lines. From Norway them self! Once you take an American cruise you will find the quality of food terrible on the European lines. In Tosca Costana the only salt I tasted was the one I added myself. I paid 3200 dollars to have included the PREMIUM beverage package because I wanted to have quality time with out hangovers. Their only PREMIUM tequila was Espolon and ONLY on one bar!. ALSO, they had bars will all necessary ingredients for a espresso martini but they weren’t ALLOWED to do it according to bartender. Yes, I had to order one ingredient at time and wait and get another ingredient until I had all to then make my own cocktail! Imagine paying 1200 dollars on top of the cruise fee it self just for this! Oh, when we embarked we had to embark at 6pm while others could be there at 11am. By the time we got in only food available was a low grade burger stand that had to be paid for. One morning the buffet -that closes at 11:30am- already by 11:02 they had the beverage kiosk/bar closed and refused to give me a pepsi because WASENT ALLOWED. What customer service! He even told me to go to reception and complaint. At one bar that we stayed at, they had just close right then when a lady asked for a bottle of water, not even a cocktail, she got denied! On another occasion, after getting tired of eating tasteless food, we paid for Hibbachi thinking I was gonna finally have a tasty meal. The cook put all food WITH NO SEASONING! I asked him to add salt on mine and told me WASNT ALLOWED. My steak was cooked next to salmon and tasted like salmon.

The cabin was good. Is the loud speaker they wake you up on purpose on a way to make you jump out scared just to get you up.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Costa Toscana Cruise from $386

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.