MSC Euribia Review

First and last cruise...but good value

Review for the Baltic Sea Cruise on MSC Euribia
BigJizzy
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024
Cabin: Premium Ocean View
Traveled with children

My family decided to try a cruise as a potential new style holiday with small kids (4 & 1). My wife has cruised once before with RC and was quite seasick but it was a first for the rest of us and we thought we would give cruising one last chance before deciding on future vacations.

We went into the cruise with fairly modest expectations having spent much time reading reviews on here and elsewhere and also knowing we were cruising in northern Europe in winter during school holidays and therefore expected a rather busy ship, however we felt if we could enjoy this cruise then we would definitely enjoy others. The ship was busy, as expected, but i wouldnt say this ever had a negative effect on our overall experience.

Before I get into the deeper review, my wife again suffered (albeit not as badly given large parts of the cruise were spent in port) and therefore we have decided to not cruise again. However, notwithstanding my wife feeling slightly unwell during transit, we agree that we would still not cruise with MSC again in future as the overall quality of the experience was mediocre, despite being great value for what we paid!

Premium Ocean View

Plenty of space, clean, without fault.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Euribia Cruise from $79

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.