MSC Divina Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024
F1 Simulator

The cruise was amazing! It was a smooth cruise to the Bajamas! It was my first cruise ever and i didn't get sea sick!!! Rooms were very clean, and service was excellent. Lots of activities to do on the cruise ship like live performances, bars, casino, F1 simulator, Foosball, etc. The ship was enormous and elegant. There was a 24/7 buffet service that served all sorts of foods. We were unable to port to a second location but i appreciate the crew's choice of prioritizing our safety. There was an amazing acrobatic performance by a pair of Columbian performers. The F1 experience was amazing snd it also included daily tournaments to add a little bit of competition for fellow passengers. Unfortunately, I did get a hat stolen by what I believe was a lady. I got my LA dodgers hat stolen in the La Luna Bar upon deembarkation, but that's a reflection on her and not the ship. 10/10 experience!

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $146

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.