Viking Alruna Review

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Alruna
yachtgoddess
First Time Cruiser • Age 80s

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I was sick most of the time and had little to no access to meds. I came home with Covid. Testing and meds were not available on ship. The ship was nice, clean and rooms well appointed, if not very small. The weather was cold, so the balcony wasn't really used. The food was good and the cruise director was excellent.

The staff was very friendly (except for front desk), remembered names and drinks. Tour guides were excellent and the buses nice and comfortable. Water was provided every time we left for an excursion. Wish we had cruised more during the day to see the sights. We missed 3 excursions because of illness which was disappointing. The menus were interesting and varied...and the "always available" menu was good. People were permitted to reserve a table on the lounge dining area by putting personal items down. It limited availability to those of us who would have enjoyed dining there. Between the very cold weather and being ill, I missed a lot, but looking forward to my next cruise in April.

Port Reviews

Amsterdam

Canal cruise was excellent.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Alruna Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.