Norwegian Prima Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family

Sail Date: Feb 2024
Traveled with children

My family and I cruise quite a lot. We just got off the Prima. Usually my son loves the kids club but this time it was so hard to get in that we stopped trying. Instead of just being able to drop him off we have to sign into a queue and wait 30+ (after the doors opened) before we could get to the front of the line. It was ridiculous. On top of that it wasn't open while we were in port which can be a huge inconvenience. We, also, had an issue with the reservation system. Somehow my 7 year old was listed as the "1st" person in our room. By the time we realized it everything was reserved under him and didn't show up on my phone. We asked to have everything transferred over but they couldn't do it. We had to go back to the TV reservations to see what we were scheduled for. There are more issues that we had but the one thing that really confused us was the Swift menu. We ordered thinking it would be immediate but it actually scheduled 5 hours in the future...at the earliest. They should get rid of that and let you order regular room service from the TV instead. This trip has really made us rethink NCL for future cruises.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $681

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.