National Geographic Sea Lion Review

A wildlife expedition not a cruise

Review for the Mexican Riviera Cruise on National Geographic Sea Lion
Lilive and learn
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

A close encounter with the wild. If you love adventure, learning and some ability leveled activity then this trip is for you. Knowledgeable expedition leaders, photographers and presenters are the value added to this trip. The accessibility to the staff increases your learning experience. Loved being among the whales, kayaking the mangroves, birding and selected hiking to view plant habitats and species. Attention was made to the needs of all passengers; dietary restrictions or physical limitations were handled with respect and care. I never felt like I was diminished. I was heard and seen by the staff. The berth and public areas were clean and maintained. Itinerary was varied and I felt that pace was reasonable for all on board.

I appreciated that it was an all inclusive trip without being nickel and dimed for amenities. Overall once you are handed over to the staff all logistics are handled. This is the trip I will measure all others against.

1 Helpful Vote
next review

Find a National Geographic Sea Lion Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.