Scarlet Lady Review

Sail Date: Feb 2024
Crepe cake
It's a Ship Show
Meyer lemon cheesecake

This was my second cruise with Virgin Voyages and it was even better than the first, and the first hooked us on Virgin. Our first voyage was during Covid so the ship wasn't full, our concern going in to this one was if quality would go down with a full ship. At capacity, it felt no different than when the ship was half full. Level of service was exceptional. The food is the best. The crew genuinely seem happy and the entertainment is fun and creative. A cruise without kids is almost a completely different cruise, it's super relaxed, chill, and stress free. Even more than being kid free, the food is the draw. All restaurants are included, the food is creative and excellent. I left the ship obsessed with the pavlova and the macaron. I need those in my life now. The only critique is the pool is too small for the ship. Overall, this cruise makes me want to work harder, make more money, so I can cruise with Virgin more often!

Love the cabins, bathroom is small but that is expected.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $936

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.