Norwegian Prima Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

I was very disappointed with this Cruise Ship experience. I have previously traveled in the Epic and it was the experience of a lifetime. Because of that experience I invited other 3 couples to cruise on the Prima with me and my husband. Customer service was poor the majority of the time. Bars were understaffed so it took forever to get a drink. Drinks were mediocre so they didn’t have experienced bartenders. Even if you take a refillable bottle you’re not allowed to fill it out of their water fountains and each bottle of water is $7 and not included in the drinks package. This ship was leaving out of Galveston and my friends traveled from Mexico for this experience and we had a difficult time finding staff that spoke Spanish and could assist them. Food at the Indulgence Hall and Surfside (main buffets) was not even edible. Breakfast was the only consistently good thing to eat. Dinner at Lobos which is a specialty restaurant was so bad I couldn’t even eat the dish, their salsa was overpowering of garlic and tomatoes and their tacos were cold when brought to table.

Good dinners and great service at Palomar and Food Republic but those were also specialty restaurants not included in package.

There’s only one main pool incredibly small and two other small ones. Unsupervised kids kept cramming into pools that were already packed. Shows were not great. Musicians tho were wonderful so I enjoyed listening to them.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $686

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.