Norwegian Epic Review

4,418 reviews

Wow…Norwegian has gone down hill fast

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Epic
Scooper1967
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

What an experience on the Epic. I booked a family balcony and got an obstructed view with no way to see the ocean. There are only a few of these balconies but there is not a different room type for these. I tried to change rooms and was told no. I explained the room type does not say it’s an obstructed view and they said “ I will write a report and get back to you”. 6 days on ship and no follow up. Call customer service after you get off ship. I tried to call and you have to write a survey and phone hangs up.

I have been on over 30 cruises and 4 times in the haven with Norwegian.

Let’s get into they do not do turn down service anymore. This is a signature for cruises. Buffet shuts down for 2 hours between meals instead of switching sides and always having food. Go to bowl and the attendant says “ I don’t know how long it will be you have to sit and wait over an hour with an attitude”. A customer next to us says this is the worst service we have ever had on a cruise.

See above

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Epic Cruise from $309

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.