Celebrity Silhouette Review

An unexpectedly good experience...

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette
The Boys of Boca
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2023

Every cruise is different as it depends on the weather, itinerary, passengers, crew, etc. So when I review a cruise, I do try to focus on things that should be similar for all guests on all cruises. To be fully transparent, I was a little nervous about taking this cruise as I had heard that "weekend cruises" were a bit rowdy and I had not enjoyed my only prior experience on Celebrity. Luckily, this cruise experience was generally exemplary.

First, the ship is beautiful. Yes, it is not new, but not every ship is. Despite its age, I found it far more charming and better laid out that a lot of the newer ships. The cabins need to be updated but the common spaces were generally lovely.

I work out daily and so the gym is always important to me whether it is a resort or a cruise.

Port Reviews

Key West

The port is really fantastic as you are right in the middle of everything and you can spend your time there easily walking everywhere.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Silhouette Cruise from $212

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.