MSC Seascape Review

This cruise was not for me

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on MSC Seascape
MSC not for me
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2024

Only cruise I have been on. NEVER AGAIN! Crowds everywhere. Lines for everything. Loud music or crowd noise, no matter where you go. Hard to find any place to carry on a conversation. Buffet food was just OK but the sit down restrauant was very good. We had an inside room. It was nice but quite small. Everything is very glitzy and modern looking. The environment is very much based on using the MSc phone app. Menus were only available on the app and having to use the app for so much was somewhat annoying. The entertainment shows were good and there were a lot activities but not interesting to me. The Ocean Cay island was great and relaxing for me and I wish I had more time there. In our group of 14 people, 7 got Covid. The staff was friendly and always available anywhere on the ship. The stateroom was cleaned twice a day and next day activities were provided on paper each night.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seascape Cruise from $349

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.