Seabourn Venture Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

This was an amazing cruise. My husband and I loved it. The cabin, the staff, the expedition team. The entertainment, the food, the captain, all great. The universe was cooperative in providing beautiful weather. We had the Drake Lake on our way down which allowed for a bonus landing at Deception Island. I hardly wore my hat and my glove liners were sufficient. All of the landings were fantastic and we made it down past the Antarctic Circle, allowing us to land on Ice and visit Stonington Island. The expedition leader Luqui is very knowledgeable and energetic and I believe he and the captain made a great team in making this cruise memorable. The whole expedition team were top notch. Many are PHD’s in their field. We had wonderful interactions with Udo, Lida, Luke and many others whose names unfortunately we didn’t retain. The food and service was very good in both the main dining room and Collanade.

We really enjoyed the entertainment. Cruise Director, James Templeton is a very talented young man, his performance from Liverpool to London was very enjoyable. Piano man Craig was wonderful and multitalented. Our favorite evening with him was his cover of Neil Diamond’s Hot August Night, loved it.

Anna and Richard were also lovely and for such a young lady she sang some really old blues songs with such soul.

4 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a Seabourn Venture Cruise from $4,411

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.