MSC Seashore Review

They need to step it up.

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on MSC Seashore
Ayishah
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

My main issue with MSC was the music. Trust me I enjoy latin music but that was basically all they played. It seemed like it was a zumba cruise. People were enjoying it but it would have been nice to hear something else at times. Any other genre of music they played was from the 60-80s disco, even in the “nightclub”. We got all dressed for the white party and again it was zumba class. We had to get up outta there.

The lounge had small kids in there on the dance floor. It was a beautiful cruise for relaxing, but definitely not for partying if you enjoy urban or American music. I was expecting to do the wobble at least once, but NOPE. There is a reason other cruise lines are called the FUN ships.

They can do a lot better with targeting the American cruisers, unless they are only interested in depending on their European cruisers to fly here to occupy these ships sailing from America. My advice: KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE.

Port Reviews

Nassau

We went to Junkanoo beach and found the music we were looking for. Great vibes!!

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

It’s a beautiful island but unfortunately the day we went was very cold so we couldn’t enjoy it.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seashore Cruise from $189

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.