Grand Princess Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024

This was the worst travel experience of my life. It was our first time on a cruise and certainly the last with Grand Princess. This cruise is suitable for 60 year olds and above only. The cruise itself is extremely outdated! I wouldn’t even say it could pass as a family cruise. 1 of the 3 stops they made over the 2 weeks was an industrial area. We even did a tour and didn’t even see much at all. The stops are basically places to shop for junk within a very limited area. We did not get to see Fiji or New Caledonia as we had hoped. The last stop we managed to get more of Fiji on a tiny island which was beautiful but was basically just a beach experience. The service on the Grand Princess was not very good. They’re not very helpful nor attentive in their food service. The food was below average, certainly a massive disappointment. The only high quality food we had on the cruise ship was the Italian restaurants which we had to pay for of course. Activities on the ship are very limited and very repetitive also, not much variety. The only positive experience we had apart from our engagement was the comedy gala and Bible study group. The cleaner we had for our room service Lorena, was acceptational and very friendly. I wouldn’t recommend this cruise and I’d give it 0 stars if I could. Do not waste your money with this cruise line.

19 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Grand Princess Cruise from $197

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.