Navigator of the Seas Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2024
Traveled with children

I recently had the unfortunate opportunity to sail on the Navigator of the Seas with Royal Caribbean, and I must say, it was a highly disappointing experience. From the moment I stepped on board, it became evident that this cruise was far from the luxurious and enjoyable experience I had anticipated.

One of the first aspects that left a sour taste in my mouth was the bar service. The staff seemed disinterested and lacked basic customer service skills. It was incredibly frustrating to wait for extended periods of time just to get a simple drink. The lack of attentiveness and professionalism from the bar staff was truly disappointing.

Another major letdown was the food on board. I had heard great things about the dining options on Royal Caribbean, but unfortunately, that was not the case on the Navigator of the Seas. The quality of the food was subpar at best, and the options were limited. It felt like they were simply serving mass-produced, tasteless meals. I was hoping for a culinary adventure, but instead, I ended up with unappetizing and unmemorable dishes.

Port Reviews

Cabo San Lucas

This port wasn’t as we expected but it was still decent. Tendering was a new process for us which took a long time but over all not the end of the world.

Puerto Vallarta

Beautiful and easy walking to the beach and shops.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $208

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.