Explora I Review

Fantastic cruise, beautiful ship, brilliant hosts, boring evening entertainment

Review for South America Cruise on Explora I
Vinscruiser
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

This was only our second cruise, having previously had a pretty poor experience in the yacht club onboard the MSC Belissima. This was a complete different league.

The ship itself is beautiful and with only 600 guests on board for the cruise it felt spacious and calm at all times. Even if the ship was full, there would always be plenty of room in the bars or at the pools to accommodate everyone very easily.

Previous reviews mention that the menus in the restaurants don’t change on a daily basis, I’m not sure why that would be an issue. Each of the restaurants have at choice of at least 5 starters, and main courses. You could easily spend two weeks on board and never repeat your choice of dinner. The food and service in each restaurant is of a high standard, and the whole team work really hard to achieve a relaxed, professional and fun environment. Like most people we talked to Sakura was our favourite. It’s worthwhile booking this as soon as you can, as it is very popular.

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Explora I Cruise from $3,370

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.