Viking Saturn Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Wonderful first cruise with Viking!

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Viking Saturn
Robaf
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Traveled with children

TLDR: This cruise was amazing and we're so glad we did it!

My husband and I had never really traveled internationally together, and never on a cruise. However, we really liked the idea of seeing a lot of places without having to deal with making all the arrangements ourselves, so we thought we'd give cruising a try. We are a little younger than the usual Viking cruiser (39/43), but we decided the 'quiet luxury' and educational vibes that Viking has were exactly what we were looking for. And we were right!

Booking: We didn't book through a travel agent, instead going directly through Viking. It was simple to customize our flights, and I appreciated how clear they were about when I should come back to book out various other things like dining and excursions. The only thing that was a little confusing was that the airline tickets were done under Viking's information, so I wasn't able to go in and view them on the airline’s website until like 45 days before the cruise left.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Saturn Cruise from $2,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.