Crystal Serenity Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

Once upon a time…

I have decided to start my review with that sentence because the Crystal Serenity used to be part of a company called Crystal Cruises which was owned by Genting (a Malaysian Company). Crystal cruises ceased operations as a consequence of the financial difficulties from Genting and entered in a process of liquidation in which the ships and assets were sold to different companies. Two of those ships: the Serenity and the Symphony, were bought by a new company, which in addition bought the “Crystal” name. This new company is called now “Crystal”.

My review will not compare this new cruise line with any other cruise lines. I will specially not compare it with what is now called the “Old Crystal”. I do not think that those comparisons are fair. I prefer to give my opinion on my sailing just from the point of view of my experience on this particular cruise.

Response from SarahG, Crystal

Dear travelberlin, Thank you for choosing to sail with Crystal and for your lovely review of Serenity. At Crystal, we are pleased to welcome everyone aboard, from solo travelers to families...

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Crystal Serenity Cruise from $1,050

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.