Carnival Freedom Review

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Freedom
Alexander5100
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2024

The Cruise was fun. The weather causing excursions to be cancelled was disappointing. We were refunded and understand the weather was not Carnivals fault but seeing in Turks there was just a drizzle we couldn’t understand and never received an explanation for why our excursion was cancelled or why we were just notified when we got to the excursion point leaving no chance to schedule something new. This just made the cruise a shopping trip where many things were made in China and not produced on the islands. The food on the ship was great! Our bubbles package we paid for was for juice ( orange, cranberry, grapefruit ex)and soda the duration of the cruise but we never saw these options the whole cruise. We only saw tea and lemonade or coffee if your a coffee drinker, so we paid for something we never saw anywhere on the ship.

The service was great in all shops and restaurants except pirates pizza. The head gentleman at the desk was very rude. I ordered pizza I guess he didn’t want to make at a time that there were no customers. He looked at me with an irritated expression and said 10 minutes. I said okay and waited 20 minutes as he took every customer that came after me making their order immediately as he would look over to see if I was still waiting. After 20 minutes I went up and asked for my order and he asked, “what do you want” rudely and I responded “ the four slices you told me would be ready in 10 minutes “! At this point he decided to go make the pizza standing over it very closely. Seeing as I’ve sat here 20 minutes watching you make everyone else’s pizza standing back from the pizza, I thought it would probably not be safe to eat and left.

After having excursions cancelled, and paying to go to a location I didn’t choose, I was still thinking positive because of the service, then this happens the end of my last night at 1030 PM 2/7/24 and it was really disappointing. These are the types that need to be weeded out and maybe put in the field of put up rehab.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Freedom Cruise from $249

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.