Seven Seas Navigator Review

The Best of Regent? Quite possibly...

Review for the South Pacific Cruise on Seven Seas Navigator
The Boys of Boca
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I want to preface this review by acknowledging that every cruise is different. Even if you exclusively sail on a specific ship, each itinerary, each new contingent of crew, entertainers and passengers all combine to create a very specific experience. I say that as I will try to review what should be similar on any cruise on Regent Navigator into account.

We've previously sailed on Regent Splendor and found the "hard product", i.e. the ship itself, to be excellent but the "soft product", i.e dining, crew and entertainment, to be inconsistent compared to that of Silversea, Crystal and Seabourn. We choose those cruises solely because of the itinerary.

Navigator is Regent's oldest and smallest ship. Going into this cruise, we were concerned that it was going to be a proverbial "bucket of bolts". However, while the ship is old, we found it to be quite pretty inside. And its small size fosters socializing and intimacy among those on board. Would we go out of our way to find itineraries only on Navigator? No, but we also wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again either.

I rated the cabin 3 out of 5 because it was not a real penthouse. It seemed to be a standard balcony room albeit on the 11th floor.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Seven Seas Navigator Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.