Marella Voyager Review

Mikeredroom
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I thought I would take this opportunity to write a review of our 2 week (7 day back to back ) Caribbean Island Cruise on the Marella Voyager. 21st Jan to 4th Feb 2024. We booked it for my 60th birthday which fell mid holiday. Having only been on one cruise previously ( 10 days Mediterranean on Celebrity ) we stiil feel we are relative novices at this type of holiday. Before I start to make my constructive criticisms I feel its fair to say we have had a fabulous time and its one of the best holidays we have ever had and we WILL book with Marella again. That having been said, here goes....

The midships inner cabin on deck 10 was very nice and had plenty of storage space ( more than enough ). All the staff were extremely helpful and the cabin crew were excellent. The rooms were nice and cool and pretty quiet. The entertainment was excellent and as good as any I have seen on any holiday I have been on.

There were always places to sit inside the ship and we were always able to get a sunbed, even on sea days.

11 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Marella Voyager Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.