Carnival Panorama Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Traveled with children

On Saturday January 20th my family and I boarded the Carnival Panorama in Long Beach for a Mexican Riviera cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta. We joined a few other families that also have children like we do.

In short the trip was AMAZING and I highly recommend it. If you are looking for a tiny intimate boat with a small amount of people, obviously the Carnival line is not for you. However, even on a big boat it is easy to find smaller more quiet spots and have special times.

On day 1, the drive to Long Beach was simple since I live in Los Angeles. Embarking was EASY. We went right to our muster station as soon as we were on board and withing minutes after that we were in our rooms. We were originally supposed to cruise in November and had a balcony room for my wife and I as well as our daughters.. We had to rebook when the cruise got canceled and did not sign up in time We had to get two individual interior rooms an we each had one child. Not perfect but it worked out.

Interior cabin. simple but clean and well kept

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Panorama Cruise from $309

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.