• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Scarlet Lady Review

Mega Rockstar is The Way To Go!

Review for the Caribbean Cruise on Scarlet Lady
Lucy2420
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

I chose this cruise because it was adults only and had heard great things. They did not disappoint! Everything about this cruise was amazing! Tons of activities, fantastic food, and not overcrowded like other ships I've been on. But the best part was being a Mega Rockstar. If you're going to cruise Virgin, it's worth the extra money. You get to be first on board, with VIP boarding, luxury transportation to and from the ship, first to be able to reserve meals, excursions, and events. You also get access to Richard's Rooftop, where you get very personalized service. The bartender, Mariana, was great! No matter where I saw her on the ship, she recognized me and greeted me by name. The Gorgeous Suite was quite large and my Rockstar Agent, Dino, made this the best trip ever. I've never felt so spoiled! He attended to my every need and was so kind and friendly. I may be ruined forever, he treated me so well! I will definitely do this cruise again and be a Mega Rockstar!

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Scarlet Lady Cruise from $800

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.