Azura Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023
Traveled with children

I have been on ten cruises in total (four different companies), with my teenage children and without so I think I have enough experience to give a fair and honest review. This is my second P&O cruise, the first one was four nights from Southampton, this one from Tenerife. We will never go and P&O again.

The good - rooms were in good order and beds comfortable. We did ask to be near my three daughters (twins 18 and my other 21) but this did not happen. Tried to get help but no one was obliging or interested. Not the end of the world. Stops were good and a good length too. We did our own tours which was much cheaper (as with all cruise lines).

The food was poor, so bad that even my daughters (who are not fussy eaters) wouldn't even touch the pizza. It was a roast dinner for lunch every day with one or two other options. The food in both the buffet and main dining room was poor. We ended up eating off the boat as much as we could, thus making it a much more expensive trip.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Azura Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.