Carnival Paradise Review

Frist time ever I was disappointed..

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Paradise
thelimodriver2003
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE CARNIVAL CRUISES however, this was the worst one I was ever on..

Where do I begin?

This is the smallest ship in the fleet and I brought 10 people on this cruise. We had What they called a junior suite. Junior was not the word for it.. Cabin is no more than a crew cabin with a balcony view. it was tight, tiny and I would never call this a suite of any sort. The balcony had no room to sit and it was so windy we didn't use it at all. The best part of our room was the room steward, he left us alone as we requested and replaced our towels when needed.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We have been to Cozumel a dozen times. one of our friends chose beginning scuba diving. the rest of us met him at Sunset beach bar and grill to hang out.. the food, drinks and price were great. it is .75 mile walk from the ship and they offer massages on the beach and you can rent snorkel equipment too!

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

We were there 20 years ago, today it seems a little run down and worse for wear. the sting ray excursion is always fun but the sea were rough and it was chilly so i didnt get in the water.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Paradise Cruise from $268

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.