Norwegian Sky Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024

We have sailed on other cruise lines and so this was our first NCL Cruise. The ship overall is good. We were surprised that it was so nice. I believe that it was in the dry dock recently for two weeks for a quick refurb. Getting on the ship was quick. We arrived early at the port for an 11:30 check-in and were eating in the cafe by 11:20. Our rooms were ready by noon. Fastest I have ever seen with any cruise line.

The food was okay. The cafe can get crowded and the newer ships have a better setup because of the age of the ship. We found the food to be fine in the Cafe. In the evening we ate in the dining room. The service was good except for our last night. On that night it was very slow and I faulted the server. Do not think anyone in our area was thrilled. The food that night was not exactly that great. Compared to other nights this fell short of our expectations.

We had dinner at Cagney's and that was excellent. The service was great and the food was delicious.

We had a cabin with a window. This worked for us as it was a 5-day cruise. We were on the 9th floor which was great. Our cabin service was good. The cabin steward was very nice and cleaned our room to our liking.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Cozumel is not my favorite port however the tour that we took Island Discovery was nice.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Sky Cruise from $349

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.