Carnival Radiance Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Traveled with children

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this cruise! From the customers service, the friendless, the food, the music, Polly the Cruze director, the pools and hot tub, shopping, rooms. Everyone is so personal. We exorcisms want to give a shout out to Budiarta our State room attendant. He was amazing!!! He made us feel like family. Always happy, always smiling and always friendly. The rooms are perfect. It was my husband, myself and my 12 year old son. Budiarta " Budi" pulled down the bunk bed for us and it was perfect.

I also want to give an extra shout out to our team server. Ray from Philippines. He was also amazing!!! I can't say enough good things about these 2 guys. Because of the wonderful service especially by these 2 guys, the best atmosphere. Wonderful food. Friendly fun service we will forever be cruisin' with Carnival! It was our first cruise and they're will be many more to follow!

Wonderful!!! We had a balcony and absolutely loved it!

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Radiance Cruise from $214

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.