Celebrity Millennium Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Traveled with children

BENOA PORT EMBARKING:Waiting area perfect and covered but the cruise should ensure a plan B incase of crazy weather. We finally boarded right by the ship in sweltering heat where kids and elderly were having a heat stroke under no coverage with long cues until finally at the last minute Banoa port staff brought out seats and had celebrity staff giving out umbrellas. I travel to Bali alot and know how incompetent or inexperienced some young Balinese staff at the Port can be when under immense pressure, so I made sure my passport was in the right hands because the guys on the desk put the wrong seapass number on ours so I quickly corrected him and it was fixed under my hawke eyes and that would have been alot of drama on departure day as they take your passport before boarding so always double check.

Ocean view room: Spacious for 2 modern, plenty hangers/ draws.

Depending on your room cleaner they will do a good job if you leave a tip with a note on it the next day. We had a great cleaner first 2 days until he was switched to a different deck, so the next lady was super quick and missed alot of the small things which I brought to guest service attention. She still missed face cloths and soap arghh.

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Millennium Cruise from $1,082

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.