Queen Victoria Review

Awesome Christmas Voyage !

Review for the British Isles & Western Europe Cruise on Queen Victoria
Suarez
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2023

First time with cruising Cunard , cruising during Christmas and cruising just my wife and I . The ship queen victoria is excellent with their food and beverage. Great food , superb customer service and ambiance. Entertainment was awesome and the ship is very well maintained. We definitely would cruise with Cunard and recommend it . Our cruise was during December 11th to December 23rd , 2023 . Itinerary Southampton , Spain and Portugal . The selected ports on this itinerary were awesome cities and the timing for the holidays decorations were spectacular . The weather was nice at southern cities of Spain . All port cities we visited during this trip the locals were very friendly welcoming and hospitable . The difference options given by the cruise-ship for tours were very diversified . All the tours my wife and I selected they all had excellent tour guides very informative friendly and courteous .

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Queen Victoria Cruise from $336

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.