MSC Seashore Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2024
Traveled with children

I've been on approximately 10 cruises over the past 15 years, and have previously cruised with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival. Nobody in my family had sailed on MSC and the fare was very cheap at around $200 per person with triple occupancy. 2 cabins for 6 of us for a total of $1,200 for a 3 night Bahamas cruise.

I can unequivocally say that this was by far the worst cruise I've ever been on.

Why, you ask?

Our cabin was modern and new and felt spacious for an inside cabin. The system of having to put your stateroom key in the receptacle by the door to turn the lights on is very annoying. As mentioned above, there was zero interaction with our stateroom attendant. Again, we are used to daily turndown service, towel animals on the bed for the kids, and a present, kind and helpful stateroom attendant who is eager to be your friend.

The stateroom cleaning was subpar. The mirrors in the suite looked like they were still smeared and dirty from a previous passenger, and the attendants let cups, mugs, plates, etc. build up in our rooms over the course of the trip, which was bizarre. I had to collect everything and put it outside the door and even then the items were not picked up.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seashore Cruise from $199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.